Friday, November 12, 2010

NYC Bound

Today I am headed to the big apple with a few friends. I have a meeting that starts in 30 minutes. As soon as that is over, I am off. I get super nostalgic whenever I visit the city. I love driving through the Lincoln tunnel, and as soon as you're out...bam! You've arrived. The nuts 4 nuts on every street corner, gray's papaya, the city lights, china town--dvd, dvd, dvd, coach, prada, you want? follow me-- empire state building, streets lined with skyscrapers, stores that I wish I had money to shop in, Bryant park, street vendors selling random junk, potential celeb sightings, corn-on-the cob from Cafe Habana, rats in the subway. The list could go on and on. I love this place. I can hardly believe it has almost been four years since I lived there. Many of my friends have since moved away. Thankfully, my friend Sarah is there and agreed to let us come visit!

On the Agenda:

Brooklyn Bridge/Brooklyn Farmer's Market

Shopping at my favorite department store, Century 21.
Banana Creme Pudding at Magnolia's Bakery--oh, it's been so long!
Hopefully tickets to see this great show!
I can't think of a better way to ring in the holiday season!! NYC here I come!!!!!!

3 comments:

Cara said...

OOOhhh, I am jealous.

Kristan said...

HAVE SO MUCH FUN!!! Wish I was joining you!

chelsea said...

Seriously I'm done with this work thing--can't wait to be on the road. NYC here we come!!