Monday, December 17, 2007

More Holiday Fun

My life has been extremely busy the last couple weeks, but mostly with fun activities. Last week a group of us went ice skating at The National Gallery of Art Sculpture Garden ice-skating rink! I haven't been ice ice skating in years, but was determined to brush up my skills! I maybe busted out a few triple axles, but nothing more. It was a beautiful evening. Afterwards the group headed over to the White House to look look at the tree and lights. Excellent evening with fabulous friends!


Sunday night we had a Christmas party at our place! We were pretty excited for this event. The highlight of the evening was the mistletoe of course :) I realized how many wonderful friends I've met since I moved to DC. I am sick of eating holiday treats. We had a ton of leftover desserts, which I am not too happy about. Basically I am one huge sugar cookie right now. Thank goodness New Year's Resolutions are coming right up. Here are photos of some of my favorite people!




10 comments:

maWeesa said...

looks like a fun weekend lady. and way cute shirt.. looks like somebody has been doing a little shopping!

Joseph said...

Its been so long since I've seen you. I haven't seen any of my VA friends for over a month. So, I'll see you in January for sure.

nerak said...

Who's the guy on the right in the last picture? I'm pretty sure he was in my accounting program at BYU... We're everywhere...

Lesley said...

How fun! I too love the black shirt! Very cute! And the jewelry! Looks like a good time with fun, cute people! Can't wait to see my sister who I haven't seen in like 6 mos!!!!! I am dying over here! 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

Ah, it has been fun. And seriously, whats wrong with a diet that consists of sugar cookies, brownies, M&M's, lemon bars and fudge? It's the holidays!

The Breese Family said...

Michele... Brian gave me your website. I love your new hair cut. Well maybe it's not new cuz I haven't seen you in years. It looks like you're having a blast. I miss ya and hope you're doing well!
michaelandlynda.blogspot.com

D-dawg said...

Michele, I am so sorry you are just a big sugar cookie! I am too! I have had so much junk. Anyway, you look adorable in your Christmas outfit. Have a great holiday season!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
angie said...

Looks like so much fun Michele!

Ani B said...

I always always love your posts! You are absolutely adorable! Cute pics and Christmas looks like it was fun!