Sunday, December 9, 2007

"Start Spreading the News"





I hopped on the China town bus Saturday morning to spend a couple of days with my favorite girls in NYC! I arrived in the early afternoon, and immediately made my first purchase in the big city. Nuts. Yes, one bag for a dollar. I crave them. I love them. Try them.

I met up with Mel and Karen to do a little shopping in Rockefeller Center. I love a day shopping with these two girls. We took pictures by the Christmas tree, walked up 5th Ave, and then continued with more shopping at Bryant Park. Why didn't I explore this place when I actually lived here! It was fun to be in the big city amongst all the lights, people, holiday decor, music, and shoppers. New York is definitely an amazing place to be at Christmas.

The night continued with our girls annual white elephant Christmas party! Bryndee was an excellent host! We ate yummy food, opened our gifts, and laughed until we cried. Good times! The girls pretty much had to roll me home after all the food I consumed that evening. I love my visits to NYC and spending time with my girls! I can't wait for our January reunion in Atlanta!! what, what!

5 comments:

Liz Maxfield said...

Hi! I'm not coming home to tri-cities for christmas. I have to work. So sad. I was totally looking forward to seeing everyone. You coming to utah anytime soon?

nerak said...

Merry Christmas? NOT funny.

But Ho Ho Ho?? :)

So glad you came Michele!

angie said...

Michele! That looks like so much fun. Great pictures and what a fun group of friends!

Tracy and Odie said...

oh dear, so glad you had fun up there. one of these times we'll actually hang out together in that city :)

hope to see you soon...

Lesley said...

How fun! I am glad that you went and had a good time! I bet NYC looked really pretty with all the lights and stuff. A week and a half and I will be picking you up from the airport! AHHHHHHH!!!!!