Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Confession

I love chick flicks. They are usually pointless and unrealistic, which is why I enjoy them so much. Sometimes it is nice just sit down and watch a happily ever after, romantic comedy. I also enjoy watching an attractive actor on the big screen. My latest eye candy is the one and only Channing Tatum. Have you seen the hit movie, Step Up? Don't worry, I already have plans for Valentine's Day this year. No, not a date. Unless a date with Channing counts. Step Up 2 comes out on Feb 14th and I secretly can't wait. I guess it's not so secret anymore.

6 comments:

NatAttack said...

I LOVE it! A bunch of us girls went to see 27 Dresses this weekend and saw a preview for SU2. We promptly made Valentine's plans together.

I watched The Wedding Planner this weekend and refell in love with chick flicks!

Kristan said...

I think this movie gets better with time. I LOVED watching it with you ladies on Saturday! And SU2 of course! Sadly, just a cameo from Channing though.

Kristan said...

But there is always that other movie with him - Stop Loss or something. I still laugh just thinking and Bryndee and me gasping at Ryan and Channing in the preview. Good times. Good times this weekend.

nerak said...

27 Dresses, Step Up, the Wedding Planner... now that's a girl's weekend if I ever heard of one! LOVED STEP UP!

Kristen said...

I totally love him! Did you see "She's the Man"? He's fantastic.

bdmalouf said...

I'm so behind the chick-flick times! Although I dig get wind of a Matthew McConaughey/Kate Hudson reunion that I'm pretty stoked for...