Monday, August 11, 2008

I HEART the OLYMPICS!!


I am at work right now, and can't focus. All I can think about are the Olympics. My day in front of the tube started yesterday watching Jake Gibb and Rosie take on the Netherlands in beach volleyball. I maybe did some stalking online and came across his blog I think it is great that he finds time to blog while in Beijing! Next, came the swimming and gymnastic events...two of my favorites. I have a renewed love for Michael Phelps and Jason Lezak. The mens 400-meter freestyle relay was an event you didn't want to miss. I was on the phone with my fam when I heard screaming coming from all levels of the house. And a comeback it was. The USA mens team took it to France, after France attempted to talk trash earlier in the week. I get the chills when they play the National Anthem during the medal ceremony. My plans for tonight: olympics.

5 comments:

NatAttack said...

WAHOOOOO.

It's kind of embarrassing how much Olympic coverage I watched this weekend. If I hadn't come to work today, I'm sure I'd still be lying un-showered and in pajamas in bed.

I. LOVE. THE. OLYMPICS. I can't stop.

cindee said...

my heart still races when i see playbacks of the men's amazing 4x100 relay!!! i think phelps might be your ec!!!!!

Lisa said...

God bless America and God bless Michael Phelps.

Adi said...

Only Michele (or Lisa) would pick a picture that scandalous!...Love it!

Julie said...

I love them too and I also heart that picture, wow, am I supposed to say that?