Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Take Me Home Tuesday

There are just some days when you want to be with your family. Today is one of them for me. I haven't fully adapted to a full time work schedule, and my DC life. I definitely could have used more time in Washington state. Why can't the USA be more like Europe, where vacation days are handed out like candy. Alright, maybe that is taking it to the extreme. But seriously, you can read here that Americans have the shortest vacation in the developed world. Perhaps, I should move to Germany or Sweden. Here are some more pictures from my visit home.





3 comments:

Kristen said...

You have such a great family. I'm right there with you on more vacation time... wouldn't that be fantastic?

Lesley said...

I couldn't agree more! I didn't get to see you long enough! Thanks for coming out though. Haley went around saying more shellma for a few days after we took you to the airport! :( We miss you! Thanks for watching Haley! She had a blast with Aunt Shellma!

angie said...

I could have used atleat one more day... two would've been great! It's always fun to talk to you michele! I just love you.