Tuesday, September 16, 2008

"My Heart Will Go On"

I can check off one of my life goals: experiencing the greatness of Celine. I've been anticipating this concert for over a year now. I've heard Celine concerts are powerful, some have even said spiritual. Probably one of the most dramatic concerts I have EVER been to. But seriously, she was so energetic, and a great performer. Mel came to visit for the weekend, which made it even a greater experience. We purchased pink Celine t-shirts...every girl needs one of these by the way!

We were pretty giddy after purchasing our pink shirts!




Before the show we met up with the girls for some pizza at Matchbox. The Canadian star reached up and brought it back down! Thank you Celine for your inspiring words. A new day has come.





4 comments:

Lesley said...

Fun times! This post gets me excited for my turn! I want a pink Celine Dion t-shirt. Glad you had a fun time at the concert and with Melissa. I loved the video! :)

Lisa said...

She is amazing. But the best part is the t-shirt...I love it...good thing it's not my size! ;)

Adam said...

So I'm maybe a tiny jealous that you got to see her sing the Titanic song... I can at least give you that. Glad you two had fun and I love the shirts

maWeesa said...

YEAH FOR CELINE!! Best sick day EVER!