Thursday, March 15, 2012

Staycation Day 2: Girls Day Out

Today I completed a task that was very high on my priority list:

I purchased a first day of work outfit for my new job (and maybe a few other items)! Malorie and I had the entire dressing room to ourselves. I love these kind of shopping days!

1. Every girl needs a pair of red peep-toe shoes, right?

2. Navy/white striped wrap dress. You can't see the gold buttons, but definitely adds fun detail to the dress!


3. Bring on the gingham!!!


4. It was time to invest in another one of these must have pencil skirts.

5. Bethany brown flats for work. I kind of hate buying flats. I think they are boring. I think my feet would hate me if I decided to where heels all day long at the school. So for now, flats it is!

Thanks to Malorie, I got the friends and family discount, which makes shopping even that more exciting. I'd say it was a pretty productive day :)


1 comment:

Kristan said...

um I love love love that striped dress . . . and those flats (unlike you I love flats). So excited to hear about your new adventure!