Thursday, July 19, 2012

#30

I've decided to document my 30 before 30 list.  I turned 29-years-old the end of June and had a fun time putting together 30 things I want to accomplish before my 30th birthday.  And yes, feather hair extensions made the list.  Why not?  I've wanted to try extensions for a while now, and why not make them feathers?  I went to a salon in DC to have it done, and ended up getting three hair extensions: a black, green, and caramel colored extensions.  My students are out of school for the summer so I figured this was something I could get away with.  Although the other day I was doing a summer home visit to one of my students and she commented on my extension.  She thought they were pretty cool.  Glad to have the approval of a 16-year-old teenager--I guess that's probably about right.  I will enjoy my feather for the next few weeks or so! 









2 comments:

Erika said...

Love, love, love! You are awesome Michele! Can't wait to see what is next on your list!

Amy Lee Scott said...

this is awesome! and yes, if the teens approve, you're doing something right...right?