Thursday, April 3, 2008

Surprise!

Happy Birthday Chelsea! Last night we had a surprise party for our dear friend Chelsea. Chels was such a good sport, having flown the red eye back to DC earlier that morning. Every time we have get people together, I am reminded of why I love living here so much! Meet some of my friends:


The birthday girl, getting cuddly with Aaron. I am sure she is enjoying his sexy beard.
Amber and Aaron
Me, Roger, Allison
Dre, Rich, Lisa, Sarah, Jason

Danny, Dre, Roger
The Roommates
The Girls
The girls & Kevin

A fun night had by all!

4 comments:

Jared said...

Cute pictures. Cute friends. You guys are always doing something fun over at your place! I like your shirt too. I am also impressed that you have posted twice within one week!!!! Good job Smesh! Love ya!

Jared said...

sorry that was Lesley!

ANJ said...

looks like chelse is getting a pash rash!

cindee said...

so cute and so fun!!!!