Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Hoppy Easter!

Brian, I hope you read my blog occasionally because the title of this entry is for you. I also recognize Easter was a couple of weeks ago, but I thought I would share some pictures. We had some friends come over for a traditional Easter dinner. Thank goodness for friends who like to cook and EAT. And of course, every Easter I turn into one huge malt ball. I can't help myself. I really enjoy eating robin eggs. My obsession started when I was a little girl. I would get the robin eggs nice and wet, and proceed to paint my lips with them...lipstick colors in all shades!


I am also quite attached to Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs.




2 comments:

Lesley said...

I love this post because I can TOTALLY relate!!! Basically this baby is going to come out and be so hyper because all that I have eaten lately is sugar!!! from all the Easter candy!!! I too love the robin eggs! I love your blue shirt, I love the title of your post, I love that you have an Easter basket, and who is your friend Erica's fiancee? I feel like I went to school with him. Is he a twin? Thanks for a new post and I can't wait to see you in 3 weeks! AHHHHHHHH!!!

Kristen said...

I totally love reese's peanut butter eggs. In fact, I love all things sugar. In fact, I've only eaten sugar today :) But I just love it so much!!!