Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I. Love. BYU. Football

Dearest cougars,

I haven't blogged about you yet this season. Please don't feel neglected. I don't know why I've been holding out...maybe to allow for more victories to accumulate. I can now brag ABOUT your AMAZING record!! I direct my friends here to see for themselves your 6 (soon to be 7) straight W's. I want you to know I will be thinking of you tomorrow night. If I may offer some words of encouragement and commentary...

* Play with confidence, you're a cougar, not a horned frog!

*Hall, I need you to focus and play the game you know how to play. You've only been sacked once this season. ONCE. I am not sure ANY other first string QB can say the same.

* Collie keep your eyes on the ball. Make every play count.

* I love you Fui Vakapuna. I love saying your name even more.

* If you don't know how to pronounce Unga correctly, just ask JKP (Janice Kapp Perry).

* Limit your penalties.

* W.I.N.

I look forward to spending the evening with you tomorrow.

Your truest fan,

Michele

9 comments:

Unknown said...

GO BOISE STATE BRONCOS!!!!!!!!

MishMyBelle said...

sick. who do we hate? boise state!

Kristen said...

Love this post!! Go Cougars!

Lesley said...

Go Big Blue, GO BYU!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for tonite! Thanks for offering that pregame commentary and pep talk!!! I loved it!

Lisa said...

Hm...let's see...I think it is Thursday night and it's about 10:30...and hm...where are you??? Not watching the BYU game...hm...true fan...I think not. I know you secretly bleed red. ;)

Lisa said...

Okay...so now I feel bad...and I tried deleting my comment...but it won't let me... :)

Cara said...

Ohhhhhhh I feel a little bad that the cougars didn't preform tonight, well not too bad.
Anyway, Kyle was totally holding out on me, we were talking about the game and he said something about your blog and I was like what the crap, you've been holding out on me. Nice to finally catch up on your happenings,

Limon said...

Sorry about the result. We have sworn off football in our house for the season.

nici said...

no comment.