Saturday, October 25, 2008

Photo Shoots in DC

I am loving DC in the fall! It is gorgeous here, and the colors are breath taking. In the last couple of weeks, I've ventured into the district to walk around the monuments. I love the monuments at night. I especially enjoy the World War II Memorial, and the Lincoln Memorial. Sometimes I stop myself and think, I really live here!! It is fun having friends and FAMILY come to visit, and taking them around to all the hot spots in the district. Adam and I found some great spots to take pictures at the Jefferson Memorial. Why shadows are so exciting, I don't know! Last weekend my dear friend, Natalie came to visit me from Boston. I hadn't seen this girl in over a year! We did what we always do when we get together: chat, eat, shop, would-you-rather, rank order, and prank call. We are very mature. We also participated in a photo shoot at the monuments. We walked, and walked and walked some more...from the Capitol to the Lincoln, then over to the Jefferson Memorial. Nat, it was so great to see you!


Adam is looking pretty buff in this pic

We thought it would be funny to post this picture as a surprise to you all :)


VOTE FOR LINCOLN!!!
Only the coolest pose EVER!! Jeff, I still got hops :)


7 comments:

Patricia said...

wow! natalie's hair is soooooo long!!

D-dawg said...

Wait.... is that picture just a joke? Please more info!

angie said...

What is going on with the shadow?? I'm with D-Dawg... more info!

MishMyBelle said...

ahh cousins, we were just joking around! We got a little out of control with the shadows!

Adam said...

I love the picture of you jumping. Oh, the scandal you started in your family over our proposal picture. Too funny. Come on Michele, own it! Tell them you told me NO! :)

So, Maybe I need to show you the rest of those shadow pics and what I did with them. It's really cool.

On your questioning of my blogging. I have not lost my blogging testimony. It stands strong and fast. With every fibre of my being and beyond a shadow of a doubt, I know blogging is true Michele. I have every intention to blog again. I need to blog on fall, Chocolate, Ray's Hell Burgers, the reflections exibit, Amish root beer, mom and dad's visit and more. It is just so hard to keep up! What's your secret?

nici said...

You look so cute. Call me.

Adi said...

Oh I love those pics, so great!