Monday, January 5, 2009

Welcome 2009!!!

Happy New Year! It was fun to be in DC this New Year's Eve. I went into work on Wednesday, and was told to go home after my 10am meeting! Happy New Year to me! Later that evening, group of friends came over to our place to celebrate. I love my life in DC. I feel very fortunate to have made such fun, and kind friends!



Chels prepared a fun game for us all to play. There were four categories: celebrities, religion, sports, and politics. Magazine cut-outs of people represented in each category, were displayed on poster board. We had 15 minutes to try and guess all of the photographed people. I did alright in the religion, and celebrity category. I was a little disappointed in my sports knowledge!



Later that evening we made crepes. These were not just any crepes. These were Adam's family recipe crepes, and oh so delicious!



What will 2009 hold for you!?!?! Perhaps, "Wine & Dine, in 2009?" or "Find Mine in 2009!"

5 comments:

cindee said...

oh, i haven't heard find mine in 2009--that's clever!! but 2009 is definitely worth toasting!

nerak said...

Looking hot, lady! Happy new year! I hope I get to see you soon. AZ vacay?

Lesley said...

Happy New Year!!!! Cute pictures. Looks like a fun game! Love your headband and belt!!!! :)

nici said...

Wowsers. Look at you blogging away. I'm planning to see you in
April.

Adam said...

Very clever Michele Rene!! That's a fine line... in 2009 :)

Get your kicks, 2006
Twenty four seven, 2007
It was great, 2008
Git'n mine, 2009!!