Tuesday, June 16, 2009

This Land is YOUR Land!

Today I was a member of the day club and loved every minute of it. I miss my day club days. However, I am very grateful I have a job. I took the day off to spend time with my brother while he was in town for an extended layover, on his way to Cambridge. I love when I get family to visit me, even if it is for one day.

We decided to take a stroll in Arlington Cemetery. I LOVE this place. Every time I go, I wonder why I don't go more often. The grounds are beautiful.


He's ALL ready to go spend a couple of months at Cambridge! Good luck B-dawg!! I am excited for you and your upcoming adventures in Europe!
Don't worry, I made him listen to patriotic music on the way to the airport, since he will be missing Independence Day! Keep dreamin' on the British accent brother :)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time, and I am so glad you were able to spend time with him before he jetted off to England. What a lucky guy!

Lesley said...

Good luck B-dawg! We love you! Have fun in Europe! Glad you guys had fun. Glad you had the opportunity to eat at Potbelly's before he left! Yum! Love the picture of him with the Jansport! All he is missing are his MauiGems! You should have made him put them on for the pic! :)

MishMyBelle said...

GP Les! I was dying. He is loving them, with his slicked back hair.