Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Welcome Mr. Heaps!

Dear Jake,

I wanted to officially welcome you to the cougar club.  I already like you for many reasons: Not only are you the top QB recruit in the nation, but you are from the great state of Washington, which makes you that much cooler.  Washingtonians breed excellence, and humility from what I hear.  I also like that you choose to play at BYU because you were looking for an environment that embraces education, faith, family and football.  Well my friend, you've come to the right place.  

I hold high expectations for you.  BYU football desperately needs a winning season.  I expect you to give 100% to the team, fans, and most of all for the love of the game.  If you give 100%, I will match your dedication, and continue to support you through the good and bad times.  I don't expect perfection.  I expect effort, a positive attitude, integrity, enthusiasm, and W's.  There is one area in which I expect perfection.  Whenever you play the runnin' Utes, DESTROY them.  I expect a perfect record when participating in the holy war.  I don't think that's too much to ask, do you?

Sincerely,

Your fellow Washingtonian, Cougar, and Friend,

Michele

p.s. Mr. Sarkisian will get over it. 


3 comments:

Julie said...

I love you Michele!

Kiersten said...

Michele--I love that you aren't even from Utah and still understand your duty as a Cougar to dislike the Utes. You're a true fan!

cindee said...

wow!!! you are not still bitter about the video, are you??