Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Ain't No Party like a Scranton Party!

Last weekend my co-worker and I headed to Scranton, PA for another co-worker's wedding. Meet the Bride:

She looked absolutely beautiful! The entire day was just perfect. After the wedding ceremony held at the church, we went the Woodlands Inn and Resort for a cocktail hour, and reception. This picture doesn't give it justice, but the atmosphere was stunning.




After Kate & I awwed the wedding group with our dance moves, we decided to get our priorities in line. Find the PA Paper & Supply Company. This familiar Paper Company is what we view every Thursday night, and recognize as, "Dunder Mifflin."

I felt so close to JAM (JIM & PAM). It was as if they were right there with me strolling the streets of Scranton, PA. I am definitely ready for the season to begin!


Yeah Jeff!


5 comments:

Lesley said...

What a fun little trip. Sounds like a lot of fun. Can't wait for The Office! Next Thursday! Yahoo! I love that video of Jeff-he's great!

Anonymous said...

I was seriously laughing when I watched Jeff. That's awesome!

Cara said...

I love it. I agree...I am ready for the new season to start. Bring on the laughs. WTG Jeff.

Kristen said...

I love a girl who rocks some BR. :) Cute dress! Looks like a loooovely time. ;)

Ani B said...

That sounds like a great road trip. It looks like it was a beautiful day for a wedding. Miss you.