Monday, September 28, 2009

"I'll Go Crazy, If I don't Go Crazy Tonight"

I've been reading people's blog posts about the U2 concert for weeks now. Finally, it is my turn to go!!! This will be my first U2 experience, other than their performance on the National Mall during the inauguration celebration weekend. Oh, and does the virtual U2 concert count, that I saw at the IMAX theater?!! That was one of the greatest nights of my life, so I can only imagine what tomorrow will be like. Don't you worry, there will definitely be follow up posts on my U2 experience. I can't wait to spend the evening with Paul, David, Adam, & Larry!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

The excitement is hard to contain! I can't believe that we get to see them in person...with 100,000 other people!

Julie said...

so fun! Can't wait to hear about it! We need to talk again soon! Hope you are doing well!

maWeesa said...

i'm excited for you!! can't wait to hear about it