Friday, September 4, 2009

Wedding Bliss + San Fran Fun!

Earlier this summer we held a bridal shower for our little Sarah!

Then we attended an Engagement Party...

Next, we headed to Oakland for the big day! She looked absolutely beautiful!
It was a VERY warm day in Oakland
I love this girl!!
The Wedding Party...Meliss and Chels did such a great job fulfilling their bridesmaid duties :)

After the wedding festivities, we ventured into San Fran. Chels at the wheel, Michele as navigator.
We rode a cable car through the city...
Went on a audio tour at Alcatraz, which was so cool. The island itself is gorgeous, with such great views.

We'll pretend this was Al Capone's Cell block. Do you think I pass as a prisoner?

Drove down Lombard street twice!

Paid the toll to cross the Golden Gate Bridge. Totally worth it!

We stayed with my aunt and uncle in Walnut Creek, CA! It was so fun to visit with them. They were so great to let us crash at their place. My cousin Denae and her family came over on Sunday to visit. I just love being around my family! We also toured around fisherman's wharf, ghirardelli square, ate at In n Out Burger, and had some fabulous Italian food in North Beach. We even ventured to Berkley to attend a ward there on Sunday. I am pretty happy to be in DC :)


Next weekend will be wedding #2 for my friend, Emily in Scranton, PA!

6 comments:

cindee said...

what a great weekend! i think you should have added a footnote about chelsea's latin lover!!!

Patricia said...

oh my gosh! i LOVED these pictures. thank you for posting them!!

Lesley said...

What a fun trip and beautiful bride. I'm glad you were able to see Denae and her family and Denny and Jill. You guys did a lot while you were there. That is so fun. I love your blue dress. You look so pretty. I miss you!

maWeesa said...

looks like a fun time! and i LOVe her dress... so cute.

nerak said...

fun trip! i think san fran is a cool city!! and i totally tried on your blue dress. it looks way better on you!

smartchelsea said...

I am missing San Fran right now (and the italian restaurant:)!!) I have some more pics for you too--I'll send them this week. Love ths blog face lift!