Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Where to begin?

Tonight is the first night in a while that I've been in the mood to blog. Over the last several months, I've kept myself busy:

Hosting a red & white Christmas party


Traveling to WA to visit my nieces


enjoying the company of my dad and brothers
playing in Natalie and Haley's new house (that took over our family room, just teasing Les!!)
wishing I lived closer to my sibs
I moved houses!
survived snowpocalypse 2010 with my new roommates, Chelsea, Allison, & Melissa
Cheered on the bulldogs with Bishop Lybbert, Matt, Jake, and Brian at the Verizon Center!
Co-hosted a baby shower for Erika! She is due any day now!!

Danced the night away with New Kids on the Block, Tiffany, Duran Duran, Beastie Boys, Tom Petty, Madonna, Def Leppard, & Van Halen atthe legwarmers concert for the third time!

Traveled with the girls on flight Air Bachelor for the most dramatic season finale EVER!
Stayed up way too late every night watching the Olympics. Go team USA!

It was a very eventful winter, and now I am ready for summer. Why couldn't punxsutawney phil have seen his shadow?? Bring on the warm weather!

4 comments:

Patricia said...

Michele! I love it! I can't wait to be in the same state again!

Lesley said...

Well, what do you know!!! Yeah! A new post! Love all the pictures of what you have been up to lately! Looks like a lot of fun! I'm glad you had a fun time with Lybberts and Brian! Your new house looks cute and cozy! Can't wait to see pics of the inside! hint! hint! :)

cindee said...

i'm glad you've started blogging again! bring on spring!!!!

Julie said...

Loved this post, and that 80s getup is wonderful. Reminds me of classic skating... The red and white party looked so fun, and you wearing your sassy red boots! Glad you posted again! Fun to see what you are up to!