Sunday, January 28, 2007

A weekend in Beantown!

Favorite Moments of the Trip: (no significant order)

1. The nut job that sat behind us on the Fung Wah Bus. Pretty entertaining.
2. Paying $17.00 for parking, to eat at Chilli's for an hour.
3. Strolling around Harvard Square with two of my favorites, Natalie and Mel.
4. The sight of attractive men, non metros!
5. Riding in Nat's car, singing with the window's down and the heat blasting.
6. Sharing a queen bed with Nat and Mel (I would take Nat any day...Mel, well she may just need her own bed).
7. THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY
8. The Prank phone call I received at 2:30am... and they thought we wouldn't find out!
9. The beautiful Boston neighborhoods (we even saw Jen Garner and Ben Affleck's house, right by the LDS church).
10. A trip to the Texas Roadhouse...we even did a few rounds of "rank order"

Worst part of the trip:

Wasting TWO hours on the worst movie EVER, Catch & Release. Not a huge fan.





6 comments:

angie said...

The buildings are so beautiful- they remind me of Chicago. Sounds fun!

Lesley said...

How fun! How was the Cheesecake Factory? It does look so pretty there, I would love to visit!

D-dawg said...

It sounds like you get to travel around a lot and see different places. You're so lucky, I wish I had done that more before the babies came. Looks like fun!

maWeesa said...

OH IT WAS A NASS WEEKEND WASN'T IT? TOO BAD EVERY WEEKEND CAN'T BE THAT PERFECT.. CAN YOU SPELL SCHOOL B*&*^?

NatAttack said...

You'd think I was trying to catch a bird in my mouth the way it dangles open like that. Bummer.

What a FUN weekend! Glad you survived the bus and I didn't get us TOO lost!

janellelee said...

oh, what a fun blog!!! you sound like you have an exciting/fun life. i didnt know about yours until you left a comment on mine (which i LOVED, by the way!) i love your family! you guys are all too cute! i totally put your blog on my links, so i am going to be checking it now...a lot!!
i am excited about all the bloggers now!