Sunday, November 11, 2007

Confession

I recognize it is only November, and we haven't had Thanksgiving yet...but I can't stop listening to Christmas music! I get to go home in a month! I love Christmas music. I even joined my church choir today so that I could sing Christmas songs. Some of my favorites include: Carpenters Christmas, Amy Grant, Mr. Frank Sinatra, Mormon Tabernacle Choir, Mariah Carey ("All I want for Christmas!"), and George Winston's December album. I was told today that one of my friends really digs Hanson Christmas. Hmmmm, I don't know about that one. But I am curious to hear what some of your favorite Christmas tunes are! I need more ideas to add to my Christmas collection.

7 comments:

Liz said...

michele! i am right there with you. i love christmas music! along with all those listed, i love barbara streisand's christmas album. yes, she is jewish, but it's so good!

Melissa said...

Sarah McLachlan "Wintersong" is hands down one of the best out there. I listen to it all year long!

nerak said...

MICHAEL BUBLE, MICHAEL BUBLE, and MICHAEL BUBLE. He's got the perfect voice for Christmas songs. ANd Whitney Houston's Christmas album is pretty fantastic -- Who Would Imagine a King is my fav.

Kristan said...

Haha . . I just posted the same thing. Great minds. Great minds. I heard Jingle Bells by Barbara Steisand. There's nothing better :)

Lisa said...

Well, you really can't go wrong with a little Mariah at Christmas and I have enjoyed the sounds of Christmas music coming from down stairs. My all time favorite Christmas CD is Harry Conick Jr...but coming in at a close second is NKOTB Merry, Merry Christmas TAPE. ;)

NatAttack said...

"Where Are You Christmas" by Faith Hill is my favorite non-traditional Christmas song. I'm glad Mariah's lil ditty gets to be my birthday song too!

Lesley said...

I too am a Where are you Christmas by Faith Hill fan, and George Winston! I LOVE Christmas music and am SOOOOOO excited for it to come! I get to see you so soon and I can hardly wait! Party!