Sunday, November 25, 2007

I love my cougars!


Everyone knows I love a good rivalry, especially when it involves my cougars and the Utes. Everyone also knows that I love winning. I love, love, LOVE a good football game and comeback. I love going to football games in LaVell Edwards Stadium. I love busting out my cougar blue in spirit of game day. I love when Hall avoids getting sacked and finds Collie all alone for a 49-yard pass. I love when Harvey Unga runs 11 yards for a touchdown with 38 seconds left. I LOVE BEATING UTAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE beating Utah for the second consecutive year. And I love that BYU basketball beat Louisville and played one hell of a game against North Carolina. This year isn't looking so bad for my cougars. I love that my friends and I (although in the mountains at a cabin) cheered the BYU fight song in celebration of the victory. Thank you BYU for winning and teaching a certain friend of mine to never betray their alma mater. Wear BLUE!!!!!!!!!! At least it is something to be proud of :)

9 comments:

Lesley said...

Oh baby! I was there and was loving my life! GO COUGARS!!! I think I am just now starting to get my voice back! I loved every minute of it! And by the way, I love all your Christmas decor at your place! It looks so pretty!

ANJ said...

i screamed. kind of a lot. super exciting game!

Lisa said...

Well...I really have no comment for this.

Kiersten said...

I haven't stopped smiling since Saturday! Go Cougs!

maWeesa said...

boooooooooooooooo!!!!!

MishMyBelle said...

I was hoping you would comment! Mel honey...it is time to put the red away :)

Liz Maxfield said...

Such an exciting game! Love it! I also love that you had a bachelor themed party. Oh man, i miss being cheesy with you. Something the other day reminded me of "all i wanna do" (remember that movie?)and i missed the girls so much! I'm sad i won't be home for christmas. I'll have to call you soon. We have lots of catching up to do! I hope all is going well!

Kristen said...

BYU alum UNITE!

Glad to see you're still rising and shouting. :)

nici said...

sick.