Tuesday, November 20, 2007

"Will you accept this rose?"

Yesterday was the final episode of a very uplifting, life-changing, some even call it inspirational, show. The Bachelor. My friends and I have enjoyed our consecutive Monday night dates with Brad. Truthfully I am quite sad that it is over. BUT ladies, he is still on the market!! In celebration of the big event, myself and roommates decided to have a little party and surprise the ladies with their very own bachelors. This was very much an enchanting evening filled with surprises and passion. Our bachelors came in their GQ-esque suits looking very sharp. Let's meet our bachelors:

1. Ryan
This sharp looking bachelor is quite the ladies man. Girls flock around him because of his endearing personality, and smarts. Definitely a catch!

2. Frank
This handsome bachelor lures the ladies with his quick wit and hot bod. He had us laughing the entire evening!

3. Danny
Bachelor number three is Mr. GQ himself. I mean look at that suit? Wouldn't you stick around for that?

4. Josh
This fine bachelor melts a girls heart with his kindness and genuineness. If only he wasn't my home teacher!


5. Roger
Check out that smile. Need I say more?!

6. Dustin
This bachelor is ready to take you out on his yacht and will wine and dine you the entire evening. But don't let the preppy attire fool you. This bachelor has a humble side as well. You will find him tutoring at-risk teens on Thursday evenings :)

7. Jason
Our final bachelor is a little mysterious, but ladies you want to get to know him!


The evening entailed slow dancing, chocolate covered strawberries, martinelli's, and fantasy cards...what, what! Enjoy the photo shoot:











*** No comments about the after party!

5 comments:

Alissa said...

i don't know those other boys, but roger and josh are definitely the cutest bachelors ever! someone needs to snatch those darlings up and un-bachelorize them.

nerak said...

OK THAT IS THE MOST AMAZING IDEA/THING THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN. SO MUCH FUN. I MISS YOU MICHELE!

NatAttack said...

MIch--this is GENIUS. Everything looks so classy; no surprise coming from you! Wow, I'm super impressed!

Lesley said...

What a fun idea!!! Looks like it was a lot of fun! I was cracking up over the idea! Glad that it went over well but too bad Brad couldn't decide on one! Oh well! At least you girls all got a rose!

Lisa said...

This seriously was the best idea ever! I am so glad that it all came together and that we had such a great time. And after party? Was there an after party I didn't know about? ;)