Monday, March 10, 2008

I'm Back

I have not had the energy or desire to blog lately. However, I think it is time for an update. This past weekend we celebrated my dear friend Amber's birthday...the big 25! Amber is known for her extravagant themed parties. We couldn't disappoint, thus we took the party to the "Boddy Mansion." We celebrated with Col. Mustard, Miss Scarlet, Mrs. White, Ms. Peacock, Mr. Green, and Professor Plum. The singing telegram didn't make it time, perhaps she was killed in route to the party. The night was filled with dancing, mystery, and scandal. Happy Birthday Amber!

Guests at the Boddy Mansion
Joe, David and I reminisce the Barlow days

Miss Scarlet, and Ms. White
"I will kill you with the wrench!" (side note: Mel, I just heard you saying this in your Russian accent!)

Apparently we are all about the themed parties in DC. The week previous, my friends and I busted out leggings, ratted hair, florescent colors, banana clips, crimped hair, and blue eye shadow. Ahhh, the trends of the 80's, got to love! We danced the night away to Debbie Gibson, Journey, Tiffany, Def Leppard, Pat Benatar, etc. I think my favorite was my friend aaron's GINORMOUS cell phone. He came to the party dressed up a Zack Morris.


My Favorite Girls!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

You are quite the party girl!

Matt said...

I have to ask what you mean by the "Barlow days"

D-dawg said...

Where did you get your 80's shirt?!? It is great. You guys have so much fun!

MishMyBelle said...

Matt you are funny! I am referencing my time in DC when I lived in the Barlow Center. However I do miss my Barlow days with Matt & Kristen!

Lesley said...

Fun times! Fun times! I am loving your 80's outfits!

Meredith said...

i love the 80's. and your hair looks SO CUTE at amber's party!