Tuesday, June 24, 2008

don't judge me...

Tonight I find myself gchatting with my good friend, KC. Our conversation went something like this...

KC:
i just watched the bachelorette
is it just me or was that heart-wrenching??

MM: i know...i was freaking out! don't make fun of me, but i literally cried.

KC: oh i cried like 8 times
MM:
it was more intense than american idol
KC:
i cried when jeremy read that thing about his mom, when ty ran to his dad, when deanna told graham it ended here

KC:
i am SO TORN
i think jesse is adorable and surprising and genuine
i think jeremy is "perfect" but maybe a little to competitive, but i think it's a mask for what's happened to his family
jason, oh my gosh, who wouldn't want to have a husband like that, but that's a lot to agree to
and graham...
wow, yes, i'm overanalyzing this

MM:
jesse needs to go
love him
but there is NO passion
i feel like they are just buddies
but the kiss was REALLY good
jeremy is too perfect...and could be a little on the boring side
too text book
BUT beautiful
and i think you're right, he may be masking his feelings because of his mom's death

KC:
i seriously felt depressed after i watched it
i think i was disconnected from my real life

KC: thanks for talking to me about this, i feel like i'm back in the real world

It is a little embarrassing to admit how obsessed I am with this season's bachelorette. Is anyone else as obsessed as I am?? DeAnna is beautiful, smart, insightful, and a good communicator. The bachelors remaining are all good men. My heart is currently with team Jason. Graham went home last night only to make my game of MASH come true. I will let you know when the wedding is.


7 comments:

nerak said...

We are SOOO cool. And SOOO insightful.

And I think you are SOOO great. Love ya, honey! Good luck with Graham.

Kristan said...

OMG!!! I am laughing so so so hard right now! I think I'll need to call you tomorrow. And I must admit, I think I've had that same exact conversation with four or five different people today. Such a good episode.

Unknown said...

i could never and will never judge you for this. mostly because i had virtually the same exact conversation yesterday!

Kristen said...

I was so right there with you!!! I think Graham is so cute. I wish she would have sent home the snowboarder. At least the door is wide open for you and Graham now.

Kristen said...

I can't tell you how many times I've had this exact combo...

My money's on Jeremy.. and I hope it works out for them.. because I WANT JASON!!!!

Lisa said...

And I am sure that this will not be the last conversation like this!

Julie said...

I could see you and Graham together! I am really into it too! I got into London calling last season and I just can't stop now! I am sad Graham is gone because he did seem like the only one it was real with. And I agree, Jesse is really fun, but they are too buddy-buddy. And I also agree about Jeremy, he doesn't really have a personality either, so with Graham gone, Jason is the obvious pick. It is on! Yea!