Friday, June 6, 2008

Once Upon A Spring Time...

I went to baseball games in Baltimore
Planned a bridal shower for Erika
Attended Erika's wedding...she was such a beautiful bride!
Spent time with my favorite girls at Erika's wedding...
Stalked Jon Heder at Erika's wedding
took a road trip to NYC to see my girls and say goodbye to KC
got a fabulous new roommate and took our 50 billionth "roommate picture"
made American Idol t-shirts to support our Davids!
played American Idol Trivia shed a few tears for my Archie when the results were announced...AND purchased tickets to the AI TOUR!
gave into peer pressure to attend the duck hunt
played on the beach
participated in a photo shoot
chilled at the OBX
The End.

7 comments:

Lesley said...

Yahoo for a new post! I was so getting tired of seeing that girl in purple everytime! :) Fun pictures! You know how to party! Fun times! I love it!

nerak said...

The pink polo shirt-Boat Basin tradition is definitely one of my favorites.

maWeesa said...

WELCOME BACK TO THE BLOGGING WORLD MY FRIEND.. YOU HAVE BEEN MISSED...

Joseph said...

I agree with Melissa, but I wouldn't have used all caps.

Lisa said...

Wow, well now it is clear why you haven't blogged...you have been busy!!! Spring was fun, so I can only imagine how fun summer will be!

Unknown said...

LOVE IT!!

NatAttack said...

HOLY BUSY. Don't YOU have the fun little life? Looks like a blast; no wonder you love DC.

So I'm getting sick of talking about coming but never doing it. It' time to get a plan made. For real.