Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Goodbye Wednesday

Top 5 Reasons Why Wednesday was a good day:

1. I went running outside with my roommate, and we ended up running farther than I thought. I was introduced to this helpful site: www.mapmyrun.com!

2. I was craving sweets ALL day long, thanks to my friend that comes out this time of month. I am attempting to participate in a biggest loser program, that requires me to refrain from sugar. Thank goodness I have a competitive side to me, or else the ice cream in my freezer would have been devoured. Sugar-free vanilla wafer cookies are my new best friend.

3. Wednesday is over...we are officially more than half way done with the work week. Hooray!

4. I had a date with my dear friends Nordstrom and BR. The only money spent was the $1.50 spent on parking fees. Two thumbs up for self discipline!!

5. Engaged in a comical conversation with my brother on why the patriarch of my family is instructing his children to avoid political discussions and competitive basketball games at the family reunion this summer. Geez...the reunion is still over a month away and we are already getting the pep talk :) Am I allowed to start talking trash to all the Blodgett's out there? Let the games begin!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm so jealous of your commitment and self-control. Send some my way. I've always found that spirited political discussions really test the strength of a family--or, my ability to get easily offended and get on my soap box:). What better way to family reunionize than that?

Lisa said...

Congrats! Take comfort in knowing that you will always have more points than I do in this little competition! (PS...how did you change your blog!? I love it!!)

Adi said...

Ohhhh those sugar free vanilla wafers! MMMMMMMM!!!!

Lesley said...

Cute new blog! I like it! I will have to try those vanilla wafers! Good job with the treats! I am going to start that as soon as I get this baby out! Until then, I will continue to eat my ice cream!

Meredith said...

that is a sweet running website! can i still call myself a runner if it's been years since i regularly ran?:)

Julie said...

I love this new background! Very Cute!