Monday, March 9, 2009

Most Dramatic Season EVER!!

Last Monday night was the Bachelor finale.  Many of you know, that we get a little obsessed with show.  Last season we fell in love with my fellow Washingtonian Jason, and thrilled to learn he was our next bachelor!  Every bachelor finale, we, or "the girls" host a finale party.  

Let me first introduce you to the ladies.  Every Monday night we gathered at our place to watch Jason and his quest to find true love.  Please note the Seattle Space Needle in the background.  I didn't want to throw it away.  I think it could be a good addition to the decor in our home.  I don't think my roommates were fans of that idea :)


Instead of the usual greeting with roses, we each got a Washington Apple (Jason is from Kirkland, WA). 
It couldn't be a Washington state themed party without Mr. Rainer!

or Pike's Place Market...
During the commercials, we took a timeout to play some party games.  First we have, pin the sideburns on Nicci:

Secondly, we have the game, "Who is Who".  I was pretty pleased with my performance in this game!
A little bubbly to celebrate the 2 minutes of excitement, until we learned Jason, one very confused man, dumped his fiance of 6 weeks for the runner up. 

Finally, there had to be a shout out to our Canadian girl, Jillian.  Bring on the bachelorette!




3 comments:

nerak said...

Pin the sideburns, oh my gosh, that made me laugh right out loud.

P.s. Jillian is amazing. And it's totally because she's Canadian!!

smartchelsea said...

I heart WA!! I am so pumped for next season:)

Unknown said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SO JEALOUS!!!!!! i can't believe i missed it :(