Monday, March 2, 2009

" No Your Not Hardcore, Unless You Live Hardcore!"

Can anyone guess what movie the following quotes are from?!

"I pledge allegiance to the band..."
"Nice pipes Tamika"
"Now raise your goblet of rock.  It's a toast to those who rock!"

ANYONE???  I maybe felt like I was in the movie, "School of Rock" last weekend, when a group of friends came over to play Rock band.   My dreams of becoming a rocker came true Saturday night!!  We busted out some Jon Bon Jovi,  Fleetwood Mac, and Steve Miller Band, to name a few.   For those unfamiliar with Rock band, it is a music video game, that allows players to perform in a virtual band.  Check out the intensity on these faces!!




3 comments:

Erika said...

ah, so many great times at your house! Let us know when you want to rock out again and we'll be there!

Adi said...

Uhhh school of rock of course! oh that night was so fun!

Lesley said...

WHOOO-HOOO for School of Rock! Love it! What a fun time! I get to see you in 9 days! Yahoo! I am so excited!