Saturday, October 20, 2007

Fun times!

One of the first social gatherings I attended when I moved to NYC, was a roof top party with my dear friend Melissa. I soon learned that roof top parties occurred quite frequently during the summertime. These rooftop parties consisted of food and mingling, and the occasional dance party. Usually that meant Mel and I were bored and needed a little music to spice things up. Anyway, last weekend there was a rooftop party in DC. You can imagine my excitement as it brought back fun memories of the NYC parties! Good times, good times!

3 comments:

janellelee said...

cute! you are too cute! i am struggeling w/blogging lately too! i am sick of it or something. i am super slow to post and to look at every elses blogs. i have been more into www.newsfromthebitterroot.blogspot.com (check it out) has it been a year since your dad's attack?????????????? wWOW!
he looks so much better!
miss you!!!

D-dawg said...

How fun is a rooftop party??? I need to attend one of those asap. You and your friends always look like you have the best times!

Anonymous said...

How fun!