Sunday, May 24, 2009

I love me some crab legs!

Last night I went with some friends to Annapolis, MD.  I love it there.  It was fun to get out of the city, and enjoy ourselves some yummy seafood.  I am kind of embarrassed to admit how giddy I get when I order crab legs.  It's not only the taste I enjoy, but the feeling of satisfaction in having to work for your food.  I love to tear open the shell, and find delicious crab meat awaiting my consumption.  Dipping the meat in butter is icing on the cake!  Apparently there isn't much to preparing crab legs, just choosing your preferred reheating method.  I may just have to drop by Costco and pick some up!  Anyway, it was a lovely night with friends, enjoying this beautiful summer weather!


3 comments:

Lisa said...

I love that you love crab legs so much. Saturday night was such a fun night...clearly we were having too much fun to document it. I guess we will just have to go back for more!

nici said...

Mmmmm...amen sister!

Kristie said...

So I totally had crab legs on Saturday too! My parents were in town and we went to the Crab Pot. I love me some crab legs too, especially king crab!