Monday, July 27, 2009

The Pot

Tonight I received a late night text from my brother. This is how the conversation ensued:

J: Expecto patronum you little hippogriff! Shesh!
Me: Excuse me?
J: Avada kadevra-from he who must not be named.
Me: Keep the change you filthy animal!
J: Try again. You have to do Harry Potter.
Me: I don't do pot.
Me: Never read a book, or scene a movie.
J: Dumbledork
Me: Go toss a wand around, or pretend your a wizzard :)
J: Go watch a chick flick and tell yourself that's how love happens :) crucio!

Got to love the late night, random text conversations. Perhaps one day I will give in to the HP craze.

5 comments:

Liz Maxfield said...

hahahaha. DO IT! I love HP!

Lesley said...

This is so funny! Jeff texted me that too and I replied, "You're a dumbledork!" How funny!!!! I, too, am not a "pothead" but my husband is so sometimes I think maybe I should get in on it...we'll see! How was your party last night?!

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious. I've never done the Harry Potter thing either.

Adi said...

Oh that is the funniest thing ever! I totally love this!

nici said...

Love this!