Friday, July 31, 2009

"Love Don't Come Easy"

Many of you know my not so secret obsession with the Bachelor. It's not so much the reality show itself, but the time I get to spend with my favorite girls, and Brian! Every Monday night for FHE the group gathers at our place to watch Chris Harrison, and ABC's attempt to help two people fall madly in love. Past parties, have been quite a success so each year we have to come up with something even better! This year we decided to make a video montage of a bunch of guy's confessing their love to each girl. If only I could post the confessions of love! Future governors did not want the video posted on the Internet :( And don't worry, Chris Harrison (AKA our friends Kyle, and Peter) delivered a fantasy card to the girls Sunday evening, should they choose to fore go their individual rooms. Yes, a little cheesy. Yes, a little obsessed. Yes, tons of fun! Not to mention we had a bachelorette trivia competition courtesy of Lisa and Adi every Monday night.

WHO WILL THE NEXT BACHELOR BE!?!?!

3 comments:

Julie said...

This looks so fun! I would totally come to this if I lived there (don't worry, I would just invite myself!)

nerak said...

Amazing. I love it.

Lisa said...

What are we going to do on Monday nights now!? Life isn't complete w/o this show!