Monday, March 19, 2007

"Now Walk It Out"

It has been a while since I've blogged. I spent the last week in the western Caribbean (Haiti, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Cozumel, & Miami)! I've heard mixed things about cruises, so I wasn't quite sure what to expect. I highly recommend going! It was amazing. It was so nice to get out of the death winter here in NYC and be on the beach! Mel, Kelly and I pretty much lived it up on our cruise...no holding back.

Day 1: Emergency Drill


Isn't she a beauty??

Day 2: At Sea The Girls All Dressed Up for Formal Night!
Day 3: Labadee, Haiti


Day 4: Ocho Rios, Jamaica
This was one of my favorite days! It was beautiful there. We had a blast hiking Dunn's River Falls, and snorkeling. Kelly has all of the good pictures from the Falls!

Night Life on the Ship! Our schedule went something like this: dinner, show/karaoke, piano bar with Martin, and then we would hit up "The Vault" a happening club for all of the spring breakers! haha. Kelly made it to the superstar karaoke finals! Mel and I even got to be her back up singers in the preliminaries.

The Dinner Crew!
DAY 5: Grand Cayman
Mel and I rented wave runners and had a little too much fun in the ocean. Mel got a little cocky driving that thing and dumped us! We hung out at 7 Mile Beach all day long...ahhh...missing that in my life right now!

DAY 6: Cozumel, Mexico
Mel and I went para sailing! I was a little nervous at first, but it was definitely worth going!


You better believe that is me up there!!

Day 7: At Sea

My little baby grew quite a bit on the cruise....the food was fabulous!
The Happy Couple

Day 8: Our flight didn't leave until late on Saturday night so we got to spend the day in Miami at South Beach! This will be my last spring break. I now enter the real working world! We barely missed the storm that hit NYC on Friday. I wish I could say it is good to be back in the 30 degree weather....

15 comments:

nerak said...

Wow wow and WOW! I cannot describe to you how DIVINE that looks, esp since some of us had to stay here and endure the 'death winter'... Boo... So here are my comments:
1) I want to see more pictures!
2) Your pink formal dress is HOT!
3) Parasailing looks like the most amazing adventure, I'm putting it on my list!
4) You girls are my absolute favorites! Next cruise I'm coming, hands down.

NatAttack said...

Boo. Karen beat to telling you how freakin SEXY you look in your pink formal. Holy SKINNY and tall! I love it.

Oh boy, I wish I could have been there.

Lesley said...

Yeah! Thanks so much for posting all the pictures!!!! I LOVED THEM!!!! I want to go on a cruise immediately! I am also sick of the "death winter" and want to be somewhere warm and be tan like you! It looks like you had a great time and I agree with Karen, I want to see more pictures! :) Glad you had fun! I love your hot pink dress as well!

Lesley said...

P.S. Is it just me and my computer or did anyone else have difficulties trying to watch the video?

D-dawg said...

I had trouble with the video too. But Michelle, it looks like you had a blast!!! Such cute pictures!!! You look so warm!! I'm going to have to try a cruise someday.

ANJ said...

you seriously look sooooooo hot. can't even stand it. i loved the post and glad you're back. let's talk soon!

MishMyBelle said...

Is anyone else having trouble with the video...because it works just fine for me :)

nerak said...

Yes, I haven't been able to see the video... And I'm also wondering where you got your black tankini, I like it.

MishMyBelle said...

I got my tankini at target..I tell you, I love that place! I got it last year though...I think my video is set on private, so I will figure out how to change that.

Lesley said...

Cute video Smesh! You guys were great! Looks like fun!

Lauren said...

oh man, michele, i definitely want to try a cruise in the near future. i've been enjoying my spring break in california. so lovely.

Lauren said...

oh and HOT video!

janellelee said...

i am so JEALOUS!
you guys are totally brave too!!!

janellelee said...

i am so JEALOUS!
you guys are totally brave too!!!

angie said...

Michele! it looks like you had such a fun time! Pete and I have been talking about cruises. Unfortunatly i think i will be going on a Disney cruise before an island hoping one that i would love- oh well!