Sunday, March 4, 2007

Who Could Ask For Anything More


I read an article reporting on the BYU vs Utah game on Saturday night. Words such as, DOMINATION, VICTORY, CHAMPIONS, were used to highlight the cougs blowout! I love a good rivalry and I love winning. Unfortunately I did not get a chance to watch the game (thank you MWC and your stupid contract) but I was overjoyed to learn that the Cougars will head into the Mountain West Conference Tournament in Las Vegas as the No. 1 seed! Way to go COUGS and way to sweep the UTES this season! Best of luck in the tournament!!

5 comments:

Lesley said...

Ya Cougars! I was so excited to hear about that too! We all wanted to watch it but because of the dumb MWC contract none of their most faithful fans can! DUMB!!!! I love that they won! WHOOOOOOO! Oh ya!

janellelee said...

i had no idea you were such a b-ball fan...but it makes sense! me and michael are so not into sports, but sometimes i wish we were! it seeems so fun! my college roomate named her second son Brian Cougar Lawson after byu...now that is devotion! (her husband pushed for the cougar part)

slink said...

Way to lose in the 1st round of the Tourney again. Weber State has more tourney wins than BYU in the last 15 years. Dominating, whatever.

MishMyBelle said...

And where was your team in the big dance? Oh wait...they didn't quite make it!

MishMyBelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.