Thursday, March 1, 2007

Welcome March!


So any of you that know me well, remember that I am a crazy/passionate basketball fan! College basketball is definitely my favorite to watch. I spent many evenings in the Marriott Center as a faithful cougar fan back in the day when Rafael Araujo, Travis Hansen, Mark Bigelow, and Mike Hall got us some W's. Along with BYU basketball, I like to follow the zags. Adam Morrison was one sexy man, and an animal on the court last season! I love the month of March...bring on MARCH MADNESS!!! I even love to hear, "One Shining Moment" play after the final game! I get the chills. Anyway, get pumped for the big dance!

4 comments:

Lesley said...

Yahoo for March Madness! I am so excited too!

Liz said...

yeah, michele! Don't you just love March?

Unknown said...

Hi Michellly. . . Jared is teaching me how to comment, are you so proud?

MishMyBelle said...

go mom...welcome to blogger community :)