Wednesday, March 28, 2007

To Do List

My time in NYC is coming to an end. I can hardly believe graduation is in 6 weeks. There are so many things I still want to do while I live here! I need to be proactive in my final days. The to do list is a work in progress. Here's what I got so far:

1. go to the Guggenheim museum
2. dessert at Serendipity
3. Jersey Boys
4. Les Miserables
5. Phantom of the Opera
6. Empire State Building
7. Ellis Island Immigration Museum
8. Magnolias Bakery
9. Concerts in the Park
10. SPA week
11. Top of the Rock
12. go on the View
13. SNL
14. Knicks Basketball game
15. Cafe Lalo

Anyone up for joining me??

7 comments:

nerak said...

Honey honey! That's quite the list, but there are definitely some things on there that I need to do as well, namely Ellis, Phantom, Guggenheim. And I'm always up for a dessert trip: Serendipity, Cafe Lalo, Magnolias (I can't believe you've never been to any of those?!). So dessert night tomorrow night?

NatAttack said...

Put me down for 4, 5, 11, 13. I need to come down at least once more. Yikes! Probably not until mid-end of April. Take it back... I'll do whatever is left on your list by then.

Lesley said...

OHHHHHHH! I want to come again! I want to do those things! They all sound like so much fun and you better get busy! That's quite the list! You'll have to let me know how you like everything! PARTY!!!! Live it up-only 6 more weeks!

D-dawg said...

That list looks good to me! I can't believe you're almost done with NYC... it's good you've done so much while you've been there.

Meredith said...

what a to-do list! i hope you get it all done. isn't it funny how you can live someplace for years and somehow miss out on the greatest attractions there? i lived in chicago for years and i have still never been to Nauvoo:)

janellelee said...

what a great place to live! what are you doing after nyc??

MishMyBelle said...

I am moving to DC...without a job in place!! I love to live on the edge :) ha.