Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Color Code

Ahh the joys of single life and roommates. The other night we decided to take the color code test. We all were extremely busy and had meaningful things to accomplish, but instead we choose to take an hour to take the test, analyze and compare our responses. HILARIOUS. I,Ms. Mickelsen read the questions and choices to my class. Often times my students (particularly Ms. Wahlee) got easily distracted by objects such as an exercise ball, in which she had to be reminded again and again to focus on the test. It turns out the three of us participating in the test were all Blue/Whites. We decided because all three of us are the same, it must be the best combination of colors! Let me share what I learned. Blues and Whites are both inclined to be concerned with feelings and are low key in their approach to each other. Interestingly, according to the Color Code book, Blue women may become bored with White husbands, while Blue men remain appreciative of their White companions' accepting ways. Blues comment positively on the peaceful nature, kindness, willingness to listen, tolerance, and patience of Whites. Whites appreciate Blues for their sincerity, leadership, tactful assertion, and loyalty. Anyway, if it has been a while and you think you've changed, or if you've never taken this test, check it out here.
I am curious to learn what colors we have out there!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm yellow.. with a touch of blue for good measure. I appreciate that they use nice words to describe yellows, when they really mean "fickle, absentminded, self-involved, and totally nuts."

kez said...

I'm pretty much all blue.

Lisa said...

Go blue and white! That was such a fun night. It's all so facinating...I mean who doesn't love to psychoanalyze themselves and their friends!

cindee said...

you forgot to mention that blue-whites are passive aggressive--especially with the men?????!!!!????