Wednesday, September 19, 2007

He's bringing SEXY BACK!!


One thing I love about being in training, is that I get home in time to watch Oprah! I really do enjoy this show, especially when guests like JT are on!! I have been anticipating this day all week. Thanks Mel for the reminder text! He is just adorable. Ladies, wouldn't you all agree? Mel called me during commercial break to discuss how incredibly charming this young man is. I even enjoyed his duet with Reba. Thank you Oprah for providing such wonderful entertainment and THANK YOU Justin for bringing sexy back!

3 comments:

nerak said...

I didn't get a reminder text... sniff... Hopefully KB has it TiVoed.

Lesley said...

I watched!! I too, am a fan of JT!!! He is so darling and a total charmer. Great personality...I think Kelly was loving being on the show with him. I love Oprah too! She is great and I look forward to 4:00 everyday!

Lisa said...

Sexy is back and there is no one better to bring it than JT!