Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Sunny Days

I have very much enjoyed myself the last few days in the city! The 80 degree weather was nice while it lasted. Today it looks like we are getting more rain! This weekend was pretty ideal. Saturday I went to a party with some friends visiting from DC. Sunday after church Mel and I decided we needed to get people together and head to the park. What a beautiful afternoon! We played a little frisbee and tossed the football around. I love the spring and summer months. I love being outdoors...there is so much more to do! If the weather was like this more often, I could see myself wanting to stay in the city! I have come to love Central Park. Bryndee and I went running around the reservoir in the park Monday night. I am much more active when I can be outside! Alright, you get the point.




Michele & Bryndee

Bryndee, Mel, Michele

6 comments:

angie said...

It's so pretty there. I've never been to Central Park. Someday!

Lesley said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I too, love sunny days! I am jealous seeing you in your shorts and flip flops and t-shirts!!! That is great!

NatAttack said...

LOOK how tan you still are! This is me being jealous... and unfortunetly still committed to staying out of a tanning bed this year...

nerak said...

Arggg, those are my girls! Wish I had been there. Jealous.

And here's to sunny days for months and months and MONTHS... You have no idea how excited/relieved/grateful I am for that. NO MORE WINTER!

D-dawg said...

I know how you feel, I feel the same about being outside and nice weather! Central Park does look like fun!

janellelee said...

WOW! 80 degrees! so fun! i am totally jealous of you right now!