Friday, April 20, 2007

Time to Say Goodbye

I love Fridays. I love looking forward to sleeping in the following morning, and having a break from school and work! Friday's at my office tend to be a bit more casual, and less productive. My office threw the interns a goodbye party today. The women in my office don't plan a party for an hour or two. They like to extend the party into an all day affair. And that's exactly what we did. All of the mother's brought in their young children, so I spent the majority of my day playing with the kids. I have a confession. I maybe was a little baby hungry today :) Mostly, missing my niece, Haley. But someday...I will be ready for my own! They are just too much fun. I came home with drool all over my clothes, and a full belly...but nevertheless, good times at Children's Aid Society! Meet my coworkers:

Cindy, Jessica & Michele


Me & My supervisor, Hazel


Lindsey, Kenia & Michele
Lindsey, Georgelina, Kenia

Leybis & daughter Lela

3 comments:

Lesley said...

How sad to leave. They look like really nice people. I love that they made the party an all day affair! That is great! That is fun that you were able to play with their kids all day. Cute pictures and can you believe that you only have a few more weeks left?!

maWeesa said...

i like to see the girls i've been hearing about all year.. I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL WE'RE DONE! NEXT FRIDAY.. HOLLA!

janellelee said...

what a great life! and what a great place to have lived! you are so cute!