Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Utah Bound

The other night I booked a flight to go home to Washington and spend a few days in Utah. I am really getting so excited to see my family and friends. It has been 10 MONTHS since I've been to Utah. I spent a good portion of my life in that great place, and I miss it. I have so many good memories of Provo and Salt Lake! Breakfast at Blue Plate, Frisbee in sugar house park, and driving in a car with the windows down is sounding pretty nice right now! So pretty much, get excited for my visit! Utah here I come!!!

10 comments:

NatAttack said...

You lucky lucky girl!

I hope you find another booze cruise to commandeer.

Lesley said...

Cute picture Michele. That will be fun for you to make a little pit stop in Utah! I love Utah too! I can't wait to see you! PARTY!!!!!

kez said...

You went to Blue Plate?! That's right around where my sister used to live when I would go up all the time and visit her. Good times.

angie said...

Michele! If you are in Orem and have time- visit me!!

MishMyBelle said...

Of course!! I would love to come visit you Ang!

grandma said...

what a bunch of cute girls!!!

Janelle said...

Utah in the springtime is the best! I hope you have a fun visit!

nici said...

can not wait

nerak said...

Utah in the springtime does sound really fun right now! I never did hike Mt Timp or so many other things in Utah. I really didn't think I'd have so much desire to go back there after I graduate. So have fun!

Krista said...

remember how nici looks boozed in this picture? just so you know, we can't stop talking/thinking about your glorious return. it's the greatest thing ever. you should extend your stay and go to dad's wedding.