Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Annoyed

Cell phones are wonderful, except when you experience one dropped call after another. I have never had this problem until the last week. I talked to my mom this morning for 10 minutes. In that short amount of time I had to call her back 3 times. Same thing happened the latter part of last week when I was talking to Natalie. It completely ruins the fun of your phone conversation. I get so frustrated! Why all of the sudden am I have such difficulties?! Can I please just talk on the phone without any interruptions. Alright, I feel better now that I've vented.

3 comments:

Lesley said...

I hear you completely!!! It is so frusterating! I wonder if it's just Cingular! Aren't they supposed to be the one with the fewest dropped calls?!!!! Hmmmmmm..... ANNOYING!!!!!

NatAttack said...

I still think the tower on top of your building is out.

Good thing you're moving!

D-dawg said...

I feel your pain. I too cannot stand dropped calls or bad reception. Sometimes it even stops me from calling people which is sad. I hope your problem gets fixed!!!!