Sunday, May 13, 2007

Girls Night Out

During the last week, I've tried to spend as much time with these girls as possible! Thursday night we headed to Spotlight, a fun karaoke restaurant located in Time Square. Kelly, our karaoke superstar, continues to win over her audience. KZ and I got the courage to give it a try on stage as well with a little Grease, Summer Nights. The great part is, your performance is displayed on a big screen outside in Time Square for all to see! Fun times! Thanks to Mel for organizing a great night.
My NYC Girls

I had to get a picture with the great back-up dancer!
My Friday night date night was spent with one of my favorite people ever, the lovely Ms. Campbell. It was a beautiful night so we opted to find a place to eat outside. The 79th Street Boat Basin Cafe is a fun little joint that overlooks the water. We had some classy NYC food: nachos and a cheeseburger! Yummy.


Bryndee, Me, Karen
Man, I am going to miss these girls! My girlfriends in the city have definitely made my experience so much more enjoyable. You all better come to DC often to visit!!

4 comments:

nerak said...

Thanks for a great date on Friday night! And you better believe I'll be down in DC... probably more than you'd like me to! :) I better see you before you go!

Lesley said...

Looks like fun Michele! I love that you karoked to Summer Nights!!!! Way to go! I will have to say though, I might be a little scared of your backup dancer! Was he pretty good? Get excited to see the folks tonight! I dropped them off at the airport and they were psyched!!!!:) PARTAAAYY!!!!

Meredith said...

michele...your blog just makes me want to visit new york! too bad i'm waaay over here in oregon:)

janellelee said...

sorry, this is a little late, but CONGRATULATIONS on graduating! you are so brave and that is so exciting that you are going to be living in the east! why are you so tan?