Tuesday, May 8, 2007

TBH revisited


So we finally had a TBH (Troop Beverly Hills) movie night with the girls! And can I say it was FABULOUS just FABULOUS! I think it was even more fun to watch it with girls who hadn't seen it before. Bryndee, Kristan and Kelly...I hope you enjoyed it as much as I do! Although we didn't have girl scout cookies for dessert, Kellie provided yummy brownies and yogurt covered pretzels (my favorite)! I wanted to give out a few patches myself:

KC: The spontaneous traveler patch, and Team I love Tim Riggins Patch

Kristan: ABC family movie appreciation patch, pop culture elitist patch, and say what's on your mind patch.

KZ: Hook up on vacations patch (new year's and SF :) and Addicted to Hot Chocolate patch

Kelly: Superstar Karaoke patch, and future MAC make-up artist patch

Jane: ROB the cradle patch (no pun intended) and loudest voice projection patch

Bryndee: Most money spent at Banana Republic Patch, Escape to New Hampshire with secret lover patch.

Michele: World's Greatest Lover Patch :)

Beverly Hills what a thrill!!

***a post full of inside jokes, please accept my apologies

8 comments:

Kristan said...

Oh, what glorious patches!
Where can I buy them?
Ma'am, you don't buy them, you earn them.
Oh! Like jewelry!

Can I get a "Team I love Tim Riggins" patch too! Pretty please :)

LOVED TBH - we'll have to do it again ladies.

Lesley said...

What a great night!!!! I like your shirt Michele! Very cute! See you soon!!!!!

nerak said...

Ok I was dying over those patches! There's nothing quite like giggling at my cubicle at work. LOVE IT. But I'm only going to accept mine if we have a patch ceremony with wine and hobo stew. Or maybe just the hobo stew. But definitely with someone getting throw overboard.

Hmmm, and as for Kristan's request, I don't think that she loves him as much as I do. I'm a jealous Tim Riggins lover. First Kristan is the original stealer of the Bond t-shirt at Christmas and now she thinks she's jumping on the Riggins bandwagon? I need some persuasion on this one... or bribery...

kez said...

And I'm only going if the hobo stew is spiked with a little bubbly :)
Such a fun night girls!!
I don't know if we can count New Year's as a hook-up though...that's debatable. And yes, I think I am addicted to hot chocolate. If they ever decide to stop selling it at stores I would hate to see my withdrawal symptoms...it may cause me to lose my will to shop, which, as we know, wouldn't be funny :)
Ah, good times, good times...

Kristan said...

I feel as though I need to defend myself - KC why do you have that affect on me :) I am not trying to steal, but I must admit that I was a Tim Riggins lover long before you even started watching FNL! So there :)-

MishMyBelle said...

Might I add that Melissa and I started the Tim Riggins obsession...i guess you have us to thank for that! ha.

nerak said...

Ok ok so I may not be the instigator of Tim Riggins adoration, but we have that Canadian bond. You can't argue with that.

Livi said...

I LOVE Troop Beverly Hills!! "I'm sorry we were late your honor, we were busy describing the Fall fashions to the blind - one man said he could actually feel the colors."