Friday, May 11, 2007

Favorite Aunt

Graduation is next week. Then I move to DC. Next in line is a trip to Utah. FINALLY...I get to go to Washington and see my cute, little niece! Yes, I am very excited to see the rest of the family but, I do get to talk to them on the phone weekly. It has been hard being so far away from my first niece. My sister Lauren and I like to argue that we are the favorite aunt. I am afraid she may be the current favorite, however that's all going to change when I get home! I am missing out on all her little tricks. I am told her latest trick is rolling over on her stomach...now she just needs to figure out how to maneuver those arms and legs and crawl! Haley is the first grandchild and has played quite the role in our family. I remember while dad was in the hospital, Haley was the peacemaker, a comforter, an escape from reality, a breath of fresh air! It amazed me how much comfort I found in a little child. Anyway, I am just getting very excited to see her and thought I would share! Isn't she adorable?!



5 comments:

grandma said...

you are the perfect "doting" auntwhat cute pictures

D-dawg said...

She is SO adorable! I can't get over her perfect little smile. Having a beautiful little girl first is ideal! I'm glad you get to see her so soon. I hope I will get to see her soon too!

Lesley said...

She is so dang adorable isn't she?!!! Who's kid is she??? :) I am not bias or anything! I love my boo!!!! She is excited to see you Michele and all you'll have to do to win her over is talk in a high voice! :)

maWeesa said...

i can't believe how cute she is.. i can't get over that smile..

Barb said...

Hey, I found your blog on Janelle's and just wanted to say hi! It is fun to see what you are up to! You look like you are having a blast!