Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Done and Done

Yesterday was my last day of classes at Columbia University! I am pretty happy to be done. To celebrate our last day, a group of friends from school had lunch at one of our favorite local spots, Amsterdam Cafe. Overall, my schooling experience has been positive. However, I did survive the Mormon-hater, culturally obsessed professor. Thankfully we had no run-ins with her on our last day. As much of a cougar fan that I am, I enjoyed going to grad school in a completely different environment. This year has been an interesting year. To be honest, after my dad's emergency, I wasn't sure I would complete the school year. Lots to be grateful for! I will never forget the support and kindness extended to me during this time from my school friends!! Now I get to start the job search, how excited I am for that.

Here we are eating at Amsterdam Cafe

We're done!!!

4 comments:

Lesley said...

Yahoo for you!!!!! That is so great! Congrats!!! Doesn't it look great: Michele Rene Mickelsen, BS, MS!!!!!! WHOOOOOOO!!! Party! I am very proud/excited for you Michele!

NatAttack said...

I CANT believe how fast it went. Now you're all higher-educated and stuff. CONGRATS!

D-dawg said...

Michele congrats! You must feel so relieved and proud. That is a great accomplishment, way to go!

Meredith said...

a super big congrats! i can't believe you have a master's degree! you must have a great feeling of accomplishment. which was more exhilarating, finishing the master's or finishing the marathon?:) and do you feel like a 'master' of your topic of study?