Thursday, August 16, 2007

Do I Look Like A Boy?!

I love getting my hair done. It is such a treat to go to a salon, have them wash, color, cut, and style your hair. What can I say, I love to be pampered. But, who doesn't?! Along with moving around so much comes the joy of searching for an affordable place to get your hair done. Mel and I had an awful experience in NYC getting our hair done, so after that I scheduled appointments around times I would be in Utah or Washington visiting. The place in NYC told us our hair looked orange, charged us $35.00 for a blow dry (without mentioning it) and acted disgusted with us because we didn't let them color our hair.

After calling around to several places, and getting recommendations from friends in the area, I found a place and scheduled my appointment. I went in not knowing exactly what I wanted to do. I knew I wanted a change. Well, three inches later, and an entirely different color, I am home trying to decide if I like it. My philosophy on getting your hair done, is to try out new looks, because hair always grows back. I think it is a fun change, but I wonder if I am looking a little bit like a boy. Thoughts/opinions?



13 comments:

Erika said...

You look beautiful! Two thumbs up the cut and color...where is this place?

NatAttack said...

It looks fantastic! You know I'm all about the dark lately... I think it works well on you! XOXO.

angie said...

You are adorable and DO NOT look like a boy! i love the cut and new color!

Lisa said...

Love it...for real! It is a great cut...I can't wait to see it in person. Hooray for good hair cuts, fun new colors and not spending a fortune!

nerak said...

What are you talking about, looking like a boy? I think it's a great cut!!

janellelee said...

oh my gosh...i havent read your blog in a little while and this was the latest post???? a boy??? are you kidding me? i actually LOVE this look on you! the darker looks really nice with your skin tone! and i LOVE LOVE LOVE the cut and style!!!! cute!!

maWeesa said...

I'M LOVING IT HONEY!

MishMyBelle said...

So the pictures lead you to believe there is some red/purple highlights going on...not true! But thanks guys, I am glad you like it!

Lesley said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You do not look like a boy!! Cutest hair! I love bobs! I love the color-it really does look great with your coloring Michele! It makes me want to go and do something fun! I am glad that you did it! And I am glad that you pampered yourself! It's a winner!

cindee said...

no way--you're super cute! m&m's will melt just looking at you!!!

D-dawg said...

Michele you look so great! I love the color and it looks like a great cut. I have struggles with finding a good stylist! I used to be adventurous with my hair but after some bad experiences I am scared. You look seriously adorable though.

nici said...

Like it! This post reminds me of getting ready with you in the holla house. And remember that time you tried on your entire wardrobe for us? That was awesome.

grandma said...

Michele!! you couldn't possibly look like a boy. Cute haircut -- I get lonesome to see you!!!