Saturday, August 4, 2007

"Oh, What A Night"

I don't think my Friday night could have got much better. A group of friends went out to Cheesecake Factory for Lisa's birthday. This particular Cheesecake Factory is memorable, as I celebrated my 22nd birthday there a couple of years ago. I ordered the usual Chicken Maderia...you really can't go wrong with that. I was craving their yummy garlic mashed potatoes and asparagus! Our waiter kind of struggled a bit, as we had to continually ask for more baskets of bread, and refills on cherry coke.


I had been anticipating the next event all day long! A big group of us went and saw Bourne Ultimatum....ahhhhh you must see it! Seriously, I fell in love with Matt Damon again, and could go re-watch it tonight. If you are a fan of action packed movies, you need to see this one. I am told there are 5 books....so I am expecting a couple more movies, which makes me really happy! There is definitely a twist in this one that needs to develop more in upcoming movies!!! I love, love, love going to a movie on opening night, with all of the excited fans. Did I mention, Matt looks EXTREMELY attractive in this film?!

8 comments:

D-dawg said...

The cheesecake factory sound delicious right now! And I have to say that I find Matt Damon attractive and I think he looks like Dave.

Lesley said...

Yeah for you! What a great night out on the town! You really can't go wrong with Cheesecake Factory and a good movie! That is the best! I really want to see that movie! We were invited to go see it tonight but couldn't get a sitter. :( Hopefully we can see it soon! I love your shirt! Really cute! :) And yes, I agree with everyone else-Matt Damon is hot!

Lisa said...

Hooray for good friends, Cheesecake Factory and Matt Damon!!

Joseph said...

What type of contraband is Erika holding?

nerak said...

5 books? I heard 4, but 5 is even better. More Matt Damon = A-ok.

janellelee said...

oh wow! damon, what a beefcake!
cheescake factory??? k-town is getting a p.f. changs....we are moving up in the world!

Meredith said...

michele..is it me, or is your life just one big party?? you are always having so much fun! i miss the days when i could just walk down the hall to take part in it:)

i also love matt damon and cheesecake factory.

matt said...

There is nothing like an energy-filled theater on opening night. I almost get as much of a charge out of racing for seats as I do seeing the movie itself.